Alvarez Argüelles Hoteles en inverTUR 2017
On June 21, 2017, Alvarez Arguelles Hotels participated as a sponsor of inverTUR 2017, the most important Business and Investment event in the Tourism sector. Claudia Alvarez Argüelles, CEO of Alvarez Argüelles Hoteles, participated as speaker of the panel “La Voz de las Cadenas”, along with other important hotel companies referring to both national and international level.
The objective of the event is to generate the space for the development of investments in tourism, based on the sustained growth of the industry, with global average rates of 4-5% annual regional and local 5-9%.
A space to dimension and value the “ECONOMY OF TOURISM” and its IMPACT on the REGIONAL ECONOMIES of the country as a “SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT MOTOR” to boost its productive matrices.
The event is important because it allows:
– Bring together the protagonists of the Business
– Develop Projects
– Present the POLICIES OF DEVELOPMENT and INVESTMENT in the REGIONAL ECONOMIES
– Bringing INVESTORS TO TOURISM
– Present alternatives to FINANCING
– Develop a specific training framework in the tourism industry.
In other words, bring TOURISM to the “Economy and Business” supplement as a STRATEGIC PRODUCTIVE SECTOR for the development of the country in the coming years.
They are part of this event:
– Investors, Investment Funds, Developers, Banks, Hotel Chains
– Leaders of the Tourism Organizations of the Provinces
– Development and Investment Consultants